Landlords that participated in the research have over 2.5 billion square foot of office space within their combined portfolios.
The research addresses the following questions:
- What market trends are driving demand for flex space?
- How does flex space feature in landlord and tenant real estate strategies?
- How satisfied are tenants with the flex space products they see on the market?
- What are the key areas of concern tenants have with flex space products?
- What are the financial benefits on offer for landlords that effectively provide flex space?
Some headline stats within the research:
- Only 13% of tenants believe landlords are strongly positioned to serve their flexibility requirements
- Tenants are willing to pay a premium of 20% for technology enabled workspaces
- 60% of tenants will utilise flex regardless of their plans around portfolio size
- 67% of tenants are not fully satisfied with data security provided in flexible spaces
By completing the form you’ll get a full copy of the research report.